Monday 26 August 2013

Spunky the Mouse



You know when a blog post just jumps off the screen and lands in your lap?  Well it happened to me yesterday. I saw this card posted by Judith and had to have that cute image.  Judith's beautiful colouring really made the little mouse pop.  How tickled was I to find that it's actually a digital image from Whimsy Stamps, Spunky the Mouse....  so


Is he cute or what?  A little bit of trimming and popped up over some pretty dp after colouring with Prisma's.  The little pink birdie is one of my purchases from Tokyo, a little paper clip really. 

Wish I could find a challenge to enter this one in but alas............

 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute mouse. TFS.

Lorraine said...

I just love this card everything about it - gorgeous. x

lostinpaper said...

Totally adorable Sue!

Aileen said...

I can understand why you wanted the image, he is so cute. Love how you did the card, looks beautiful.

Janelle said...

A simple card - great impact! The mouse is so sweet.

Jay Gee said...

Your card is adorable Sue. Love that little bird paper clip - how cute :)

Selma said...

What an adorable stamp. Love your card.