Friday 6 December 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps - December Colour Challenge - ac174





Hello,

It's time for AnnaBelle's December challenge and Andrea has a Colour challenge for us this month.
I hope you can join in using any of the ABS images.  Check the blog for Andrea's FREE images if you'd like to play and don't as yet have any stamps.





I stamped one of the images from Scribble Scrabble 2 to my base card and featured the gull from Beside The Sea, popped up on foam dots. I also adding a little glitter around the bird.  Not sure you can really make this out in my photo. I promise they're not just blue dots :-) . Three icicle Sprinkles to finish off.

Take a moment to check in with the Belles for more colour challenge cards. You can find a link to all their blogs under the Design Team tab at the top of my page.

Thanks for calling past today, have a good week end :)



 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

Products available from AnnaBelle Stamps
Scribble Scrabble 2
Beside the sea
Icicle Sprinkles

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

A lovely clean, crisp card. Hope you are ready for Christmas. My eldest daughter has moved to Spain so first time without her in 43 years. I do have my other daughter and son plus familes coming for Christmas so still a full house.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love how you used the colours.

lostinpaper said...

Love how you used the scribble scrabble for the subtle background, and that fab seagull, I really do need to get this set out again.... so many cards so little time lol.