Thursday 13 February 2014

Scrapbook Boutique - Just Because


Hi Bloggers,


I'm sharing a card made using product from Scrapbook Boutique today.  If you visit Pinterest you'll have seen lots of amazing cards using this layout all of them look quite different.

I also tried, for the first time the X-Press It glue pen to adhere this flower.........I'm hooked, love it!


I've been playing with sprays and stencils to create the top layer for this one and the flower is a beautiful glittery specimen from Prima.


click on the picture for a closer view :)

Check out all the details on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog. The product list with a quick link is below.


 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

5 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Sue, it looks great. Love that zing with the orange.

Lorraine said...

A lovely jolly card to brighten up this awful weather we have been having. Those poor people in the UK my heart goes out to them. I hope your family are safe Sue.

craftieodmae said...

Very pretty, love the color!

lostinpaper said...

This card certainly has the WOW factor Sue, love that fabulous flower panel!

Melissa said...

I absolutely love the colours you have used on this card.