The hop is open for one week, closing at midday Monday 17th March.
Unfortunately the blog hop prize (and the inspiration challenge) are only open to anyone with an Australian mailing address.
Join us if you can for our regular monthly inspirational challenge.
You could be the winner of a $30 gift voucher for Scrapbook Boutique.
I took the shape from this picture as the starting point for my card this month. The colour pink was next followed by the pretty daisies.
Here's the card I made:
I used my die cutter to create the shape for this card. This card is 5" tall and 5" wide. Click HERE to download a copy of my shaped card base.
- Cut the base card from pink card.
- Cut a second shape 1" smaller from DP. Adhere to card front.
- Die Cut the Daisy petals from white card with the leaves and centre from green.
- Shape the petals and adhere to the green centre. Dries Clear Adhesive is the adhesive I use for this work.
- Add the daffodil Flower Soft to the centre of the daisy, using the same adhesive as the previous step.
- From Pink card die cut the 'hello' sentiments. Adhere to card front. An X-Press It Glue Pen makes it easy to add glue to the rear of this fine cut sentiment.
- Position the daisy over the leaves and adhere to the left of the sentiment.
- Add the Pearl Swirl above the daisy to complete.
Thanks for taking the time to call past today, enjoy the rest of the hop.................