Friday 26 December 2014

KaiserCraft North Pole December Daily Inserts.


Hello Bloggers,

Are you enjoying some post - Christmas relaxing? 
 If like me you've been snapping away with your camera you just might be interested in my post today over at Scrapbook Boutique.

During the later part of November I started to get some pages ready for my December Journal. 
It's my second December Daily, so remembering that last year I was working on it through most of January...........I thought I'd get a few pages set up ready to journal and add photos to.





You can see more pictures and read about the process on the store Blog.


Thanks for taking the time today.
 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png




1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Such a pretty collection of papers Sue, you are so organized with your December Daily, I'm sure I'd still be doing mine in June lol. Hope you had a great Chrissy, Hugs Therese x