Tuesday 28 January 2014

Fun Sun and a BBQ...............



Hello Bloggers,


I've been siting at my desk playing with stamps and ink again..........It seems like I've been away ages!!!   I was really feeling a bit flat before Christmas and as for Mojo......well that had gone for a very long walk!

Slowly, I'm getting back into the swing with my December Daily more or less complete. Just a couple of pictures and some odd bits of journalling to add. The front cover to decorate in some way too.  I'll share a couple of pages soon.  I've actually started a Project Life Journal.....I know it's going to be hard keeping it up but I will try.  I've a couple of weeks worth of photos entered into the sleeves, leaving room for some Journalling which, I can add at my leisure. My trusty note book goes everywhere with me to jot down 'reminders' especially for the journalling!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards and a small treat box I made using a great Aussie Christmas stamp set I won.  The set is called Backwoods and was designed by Aimee Dow for Polly Scrap Kits, an Australian on line store.




How cool is this Webber BBQ!  We've cooked a few Christmas turkey lunches in one of these :)
I've stamped and cut away the right side of the image popping the panel to some black card with foam tabs. The check on the left side is Washi tape and I coloured with Prisma pencils and Zest it blending solution.

What a great image for a male card don't you think, or an invitation :)




This card (officially my first Christmas Card for 2014) uses a sentiment and one of the small images from the set.  Kraft, red and white a favourite colour combo with a chipboard U.


Or how about this little lolly box made from a 6 x 5.5" piece of card, stamped using the Stars (Southern Cross ?) randomly.  This little box is super quick and easy using the Envelope Punch Board. Add some striped ribbon and the sentiment with a stamped bow.......All done and ready for a quick treat or thank you, any time of the year~~

My thanks again to Ruth for this set. I've added links to the Poly Scrap Kits online store and here's the link for the Australian Blog if you haven't already found it.



Thanks for calling past.........see you soon..........
 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win.
You have been busy. I haven't been inky for so long.
Great job - like the cut out for the Webber. And the idea to use the punch board for gift boxes rather than just bon bons. Thanks for sharing.

Lorraine said...

Pleased you have your mojo back. Love the stamps you won and the great projects you have made.

craftieodmae said...

You go girl!!!! I love all of these, that box is fantastic!

Darnell said...

Good to see you, Sue! I adore your creations! That BBQ card and envelope card are so delightful!! Hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Darnell

lostinpaper said...

Glad to see you back on track and oh with a POW too! I've been so busy that I haven't even had time to look for my missing mojo yet... maybe soon lol.