Monday 6 June 2016

Thank you....


Good morning and thank you for dropping by today.

No chat, just a card to share.



I've been collecting some beautiful printable images from Pinterest as well as other on line sources. Thought perhaps I should start using them in my projects so....




The roses on this antique printable called for a soft pink and green background.  I added a doily with a little rose pink shading for a lacy layer.  Die cut leaves and a flower, with fish tail tabs, some ribbon and Sprinkles finish off my Thank you card.  Hope you like it :)




 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty

lostinpaper said...

I can see why you used those roses, they are pure elegance!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Truly wonderful soft and subtle tones on your card.. love it!
Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Viv said...

Lovely pastel colours - and a fab card.

Lorraine's blog said...

Very pretty card. I am going to make the cake it looks yummy. Thanks for sharing.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Ann said...

Very pretty background to set off that lovely image!