Tuesday 16 February 2010

ABSC0014 - Just because.......

Hello Blogger's,

Hope all's well in your part of the world today.

Mr Random Org was very kind to me just recently, I entered one of my CAS cards in Andrea's Saturday Sketch over on Stamping Moments and was lucky enough to be one of two people picked for the following yummy candy. This beautiful little stamp, one of Annabelle Stamps new release sets called Flowers With Love and some 6mm Sprinkles in pink. Thanks so much Andrea I'm going to have lots of fun with them.

My card is for this weeks bling sketch challenge on the Annabelle Stamp Blog.

The stamp which is called Party Cupcake was stamped on PL pure white card and coloured with Copics and a glitter pen. I used a Spellbinder circle die to cut the image.

I covered the base card with a sheet of Bazzill pale green and added the faux stitching with a white gel pen. The dp is from DCWV Nana's Nursery.

The sentiment, which is from the Flowers With Love set was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black. Cut wih a small circle die before adding the punched flower and pearls.

I've almost caught up with the boring household chores so hope to get stuck into a few more projects and if I've missed your blog posts I'm really sorry........ I will catch up!

See you soon.........



9 comments:

Kylie said...

Another truly stunning card Sue! I love everything about your card, it's so pretty and I'm loving your punched out flower with the pearl center and your colouring is wonderful!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous image and card! Love the 2 circles.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! Your coloring is perfect! Love the little flower and pearls... so cute! Congrats on your win, have lot's of fun!

Carol Southern said...

Oh wow, gorgeous card. So bright and happy looking and great matching background paper.

Betty Benton said...

Totally cute!!

CraftieConnie said...

Love the image and your coloring!
You have created an adorable card with all of this, Sue!

Kerrie said...

DP is so perfect with the image ....

Shirley-Anne said...

Another beautiful creation ! I love it because , yes it is 'cute' and , to me , it is very feminine. A card that would cheer and delight any recipient
Shirley-Anne

Andrea said...

I love this Sue! The colours are beautiful, and the DP matches perfectly!
Thanks for sharing your card and playing along with us this week.
Andrea
x