Sunday 28 February 2010

February Bouquet!!!




Hello,
I'm typing this in the middle of a thunder storm so I'll keep it short and sweet!!

This is a card I made for 'The Roses' monthly challenge! The Roses being Connie, Olga, Betty. Kym, Kerrie and myself. We are all members of Stamp TV and decided to have our own little monthly challenge. I chose for this month to make a card to send to all at GKD to say thanks for a year of fun and friendship.

This wasn't my first card but I like this one more so decided to go with it. The stamp is from Whiff of Joy, Birdie Love by Elizabeth Bell. Coloured with Copics and sitting on dp from the Basic Grey, Sugar Rush paper pad.


Just to prove it is a thank you card.......I stamped the sentiment from 3 GKD sets on the inside!!

It's in the mail tomorrow.........

Hope you like this one, Kym gets to choose the challenge for next month and she loves digi stamps so it just might be to use a digi!!!!!!!

See you tomorrow with my card for Magical Monday, hope you can pop by.

Till then........

9 comments:

CathyC said...

lovely card!

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous Sue!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow Sue, this is awesome! Love your coloring and the layout! The torn paper with the tie is creative genius!

Kerrie said...

Love the image, your colouring is fantastic.....

CraftieConnie said...

Wow, Sue! A beautiful card indeed, great job, and am sure Gina will love it!

Betty Benton said...

This is so gorgeous, Sue! I love the blues and purples and I agree with Patti about the torn paper and the twine!!

Shirley-Anne said...

A delightful card , coloured well. I love the inside as well . Shirley-Anne
http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

Curt in Indy said...

Great card Sue! I love the coloring on this one! I love that torn section with the string. Love that look! Best, Curt

Kym Weber said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! The colors are just beautiful! Your coloring is spectacular! Love it!

Hugs, Kym