Tuesday 2 February 2010

Sweet Melissa - Boxed Cards





Hi Blogger's,

Time to catch up and show you the boxed cards I promised to show a while back.
Sweet Melissa is a pretty digi image from Squigglefly and the artist is Cheryl Alger.
I've added Mulberry Roses, punched fern and scalloped lace for this card.
I added a little stamping on the inside too. Not sure you can see it very clearly here.
This card was made for a friend of mine who has made two quilts for her nieces. She wanted something for the families to keep as well as use. I've made a box for presentation and covered the top with some pretty paper and a stamped flower.
Pink, Lemon and green made up the colours of this set the second one was made in purple, lemon and green.

This card made use of the Spellbinders Labels dies and Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Add some Kaiser pearls, ribbon and some pretty flowers. The dp is from my Kaisercraft 6 x 6 paper pad Lilac Avenue Collection.

The inside got some stamping too and this one also sits in a presentation box.













I'm smiling as I type this ..... looking at all these pictures that were taken all around the house and out in the garden!!!!
I am trying to get all my pictures sorted out so you don't get all the background stuff...... just be patient with me for a while..... I'll get there!!

Thanks for dropping by again today, leave me a comment and let me know what you think of these if you can. Thanks so much.

Till next time.............

14 comments:

Kerrie said...

Your box sets are really cute.... your photography is getting better (LOL) ... I can't talk!

craftieodmae said...

Sue this card/box is simply gorgeous!!! Anyone would love it!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I absolutely love these Sue! They are a perfect gift! I love your presentation boxes.... makes the set so professional looking! You rock GF!

Selma said...

OMG Sue. These cards are fantastic, gorgeous -- out of this world. I really love the first one in pink. I love the mulberry roses and need to get some of them. I love how you scalloped the bottom of the pink card too. I also love the Squigglefly image. I'm afraid I would never be able to part with these adorable cards - she is going to love them.

Juls said...

she is just beautiful!! Love the scallop detail and the fab paper lace...gorgeous!

Betty Benton said...

Lovely cards, Sue! Terrific colors!

Steph said...

What gorgeous cards! I really love the colours you use x

Jose said...

Gorgeous cards... and wow! a boxes too!... Jose x x

Fiona said...

Love the card in the box idea. The little girl is very cute, beautiful colours.

Theresa's Studio said...

Love these cards in a box....real treasures to keep forever!

Diana Q said...

OMStars...Sue...This is a beautiful project! These cards are just sweet anf gorgeous!

Curt in Indy said...

These are simply beautiful! Your ability to coordinate colors and patterns is genius! What an absolutely gorgeous set! Best, Curt

Holly Young said...

These are adorable and the box you've created to go with them is really special. Your coloring is wonderful and the layouts of your cards I really like!

Kym Weber said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! The designer paper is beautiful! Love all the embellishments! Fabulous box for such treasures!
Hugs,
Kym