Wednesday 24 February 2010

Bloom in Love - STVSCJH12



Hello,

First of all I'd like to thank all my blogging friends for their cards and Birthday wishes. I've been receiving cards during the week it's been so much fun, you are a very talented bunch!!!

My card today might just be in time for the sketch challenge on STV. I never used to miss their sketch but have been very slack off late so this week I was determined to get one in. Jennie has been hosting and her sketches are all so good.

I've used a couple of my new stamps from Whiff of Joy 'Birdie Love' stamped onto GKD pure luxury card with Memento Tuxedo Black, then attached to some scalloped SU almost amethyst. Tied a bow in some green organza ribbon to complete.

The dp is from Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue Collection and I cut out the scalloped edge from one sheet to give the left side detail. Some Kaiser green gems complete the embellishments.

I couldn't decide which was the better shot, right angle or left!!!!


Thanks for taking the time to pop in today, hope you like this little card......

Till next time........

13 comments:

Kerrie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Gorgeous card, love the colours and your colouring is just beautiful...... clever bunny!

Betty Benton said...

This is blooming gorgeous, Sue! Love your borders and everything else about this beautiful card!

craftieodmae said...

today is the day!!!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!! Your card is gorgeous!

CraftieConnie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! Best wishes,
lots of Hugs! Connie xoxoxo

CraftieConnie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs
Connie

CraftieConnie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! Wishing you all the best.
Hugs
Connie

The Other Patti Sue said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Your lucky you can't hear me sing LOL! It's Rileys BD at Color Dare too, and it's my Gdaughters BD too... wow really cool people were born on this day!Have a great day GF!

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday Sue ! Hope you had a great day.

Theresa's Studio said...

Happy Birthday Sue! May the day be filled with many wonderful things and lot of happiness and love!

Shirley-Anne said...

Sue, in my opinion the 2nd photo was better angle. Love the colour scheme and the layout . The decorative edges are what made me really love this card though!
Well done, TFS, and hope your Birthday was the best yet .
Shirley-Anne

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Sue! Sorry I'm a bit behind the eight ball!
I love this card, the colours and image...just beautiful!
Andrea

Melissa said...

Beautiful card Sue! I love Kaisercraft products, especially this Lilac Avenue collection. I am adding your blog to my Blogroll and to my Google reader so I can keep up with all of your works of art! {{hugs}}

Curt in Indy said...

First and foremost. . .HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I hope it was a wonderful day for you! And this card has to be one of the most beautiful you've done. These colors are gorgeous together. Just beautiful! Best, Curt