Monday 8 February 2010

Good Morning from a very soggy Sydney


Morning Blogger's,

Just popped in before I post for TMITA/PCC later this evening.

We've had a mad week end ...... Saturday it rained solid all day and most of the night. Eight inches they reckon we had - don't know about that but the pool is full to overflowing and I lay in bed listening to the water running over the rocks to the side of us last night.

Walshie and I started decorating our bedroom on Thursday.... which in hindsight was not one of our better ideas. I stripped the room out and had all kinds of washing that I couldn't get dry without the aid of the tumble dryer!!!

So no cards made this week-end , will try to get back on track soon as possible.

I know lots of you are dealing with snow and freezing weather I hope you're keeping warm and safe.
Hope you can call back later today when I have my project using another of Nina's lovely digital images.

See you later........


4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

yes we staying warm, you stay dry and don't work too hard GF!

Jose said...

Eight inches of rain!!! what am I coming too? guess no more up there now to come down :) No snow here yet! but colder weather promissed for this week :(

Selma said...

Wow 8 inches of rain is a lot. Happy I don't live where they are having "tons" of snow. We actually are having some sun today. Looking forward to your card for the challenge.

Theresa's Studio said...

Hope the rain has stopped. Saw the flooding in Australia on TV last night. Glad to be in Florida away from the snow but no beach today...in the 40's here but no complaints. Enjoy decorating!