Thursday 18 February 2010

Purple, Pink and Grey for Annabelle


Hello....... I've been rushing around a bit today ...... hair needed a trim.... washing out whilst the weather is fine general clean and tidy around my little painter and decorator you know the story!
I wanted to get this card photographed and posted and ended up at 10pm taking the photo in my craft room....... sorry it's a bit dark.

This is a card for Andrea's Saturday sketch 130210 and also for the new Helen Dooley 'For Fun Challenges'. Have you found this one yet......go check it out!


Here is the sketch for Andrea's challenge:


Helen's challenge was to make a pink, purple and grey card....... here's mine.




The stamp is from Annabelle Stamps called 'Flowers with Love' and I've just used the head of one of the flowers and stamped it three time in Memento Tuxedo Black onto GKD Pure Luxury pure white card. Coloured them with Copic markers and cut them using a Spellbinder circle die.
I've used a pale purple card for my mat with the pink and grey dp from All My Memories Studio Collection. The pink punched ribbon was punched using a SU lace punch.
I flipped the dp and used the solid grey side to sit the stamped images on.
The sentiment from the same set is stamped using Brilliance Moonlight White.

For a little bling I added two pink sprinkles, also from Annabelle Stamps, and three small purple gems for the centre of the flowers.

So I hope you'll have a go at both these challenges . Annabelle stamps now have a group on
Scrapbook News and Reviews Magazine, check that out too if you have a moment.

Tomorrow I'll be posting at 3pm (Sydney time). I'm joining a blog hop with the other Stamp TV CentreStage Spotlight team hope you have time to call by to see my projects.

On Saturday I'm spending the day with a blogging friend from the UK who is in Sydney for a couple of days before joining a cruise!!! Keep your fingers crossed for fine weather for us.... sight seeing isn't much fun if it rains!!!

Till tomorrow............


11 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Great use of the sketch...lovely card and colors!

Betty Benton said...

Pretty card!! Thanks for sharing the sketch -- think I'll use it for the nursery volunteer cards this week!! Will also check out Helen's site.

Selma said...

This is a pretty sketch and I love how you completed it. Very pretty. Have fun with Jose.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome... love that color combo and your flower head is just to cool! You sleep well... I will work hard... hehehehe!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so beautiful! What a striking card! I ♥ it!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

craftieodmae said...

now don't be working to hard, LOL. Gorgeous card, going to check out both blogs, TFS

Helen Dooley said...

What a fun card Sue. Im so glad you decided to join in! Thanks for the mention too. Thanks for playing.

Lyn S said...

Very pretty card, lovely colour combo!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous card Sue! Glad to hear the painting is going along well. Did I tell you my DH is a painter, so when you mentioned the colour I knew exactly what you were talking about LOL! Thanks for playing along with me this week :)
hugs,
Andrea

Sue said...

fantastic card, love your use of colours!

Kym Weber said...

Such a beautiful card, Sue! Love the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges for our very first challenge. Hope you'll be joining us next week!
Hugs, Kym