Tuesday 6 December 2011

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Hop







The  Hop starts and ends at the AnnaBelle Stamps Blog. If you've followed the hop you should have arrived with me from Andrea's  blog!! When you leave me you're heading over to Kylie's  Blog. 




We're sharing ideas for Christmas gift tags today.....I still need a few how about you?




I've taken inspiration from this years tags by Tim Holtz..........I love how he puts his together, though mine are not quite as intricate I had fun with them!
Four labels two of each design and I've used AnnaBelle's labels in white and Kraft (watch for them in the store).



The kraft set uses sentiments from several ABS sets listed below. The White set features snowflakes from ABS Gifted Swirls stamped in Ranger distress ink broken china. I embossed these with Swiss dots and added a punched snowflake dressed up with a button from the Lake collection from ABS and a Waterfall sprinkle.  From my stash I've added hand dyed seam binding, bells and stick pins.




These were fun to put together, quite simple but certainly worth making up multiples of each!

Join us if you can..........now over to Kylie's blog where I'm sure she'll inspire you.

Till next time............

Photobucket


16 comments:

Sue said...

beautifully done as always Sue!! the ribbon is amazing! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Sue these are awesome! Love your craft colored ones!

Patti J said...

Wow, Sue, these are so pretty! Yes, I do need a few more tags! Thanks for the inspiriation :)

redwasher1 said...

Sue, your tags are so pretty,I really love them!!!

Lyn S said...

Great tags Sue! I love the little jingle bells you added!

Sherryn said...

yours tags are gorgeous xx

JennyH said...

Lovely tags Sue......I must get that holly stamp, looks great on your kraft tags.

Andrea said...

These are just so pretty Sue!!

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic tags!!!!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely tags....may have to make some myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

Juls said...

these tags are just fab! Hugs Juls

Betty Benton said...

Your tags are lovely, Sue! I really like the little ivy leaves that are off the edge of the tag!

Anonymous said...

So stylish Sue! Love the subtle embossing as well!

Lorraine said...

Super tags Sue great job done. Hugs. xx

Kylie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous tags Sue! LOVE your work, just Awesome!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Marion said...

Nice tags Sue...my favourite is the blue snowflake one...CAS and gorgeous!