Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas






Hello,  are you still beavering away getting ready for the festive season? Does your house smell of cinnamon and spices from the baking of traditional family favourites?

Ian and I are spending Christmas with friends out of Sydney this year,  coming back for the New Year celebrations. This last year has just flown past.....like most years we've had highs and lows but in the main it hasn't been too bad and we're grateful for that.  We know there are many who have not been so fortunate. The early part of the year seemed to be filled with natural disasters.   It was a sad year too, loosing a crafting 'friend'. Her family will be in my thoughts this year as I'm sure they will be in yours too.

Whatever your Christmas traditions may be, I wish you  a safe and happy festive season  and a happy and healthy new year.

I have one more Christmas project to share with you today, though you may have seen an earlier project just like it, using non traditional Christmas colours.

A friend of mine really liked the Christmas decoration I made for Heartfelt Creations and asked if I'd make one for her. This time I used red and green....... much more traditional colours and papers. She's happy and this decoration will be displayed along with so many more she brings out every year.  Her house looks amazing!!



Thanks for visiting me this year. Blogging wouldn't be as much fun if you didn't!
MERRY CHRISTMAS I hope you'll call back in the new year.

Photobucket

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous as always, Merry Christmas dear friend!!!!!

Glenda said...

Merry Christmas my friend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I absolutely LOVE your "joy" project! You have a very Merry Christmas with your friends! See you next year (0=

redwasher1 said...

Sue, first of all, thank you for all the beautiful cards and projects you have shared and so inspired me. Your Christmas decoration is over the top Gorgeous!!Your words so well said!! Ditto to you, my friend!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, the years really seem to become faster with each one. Of course your friend loved this, it's beautiful!
Merry Christmas Sue!

CraftinGranny said...

What a gorgeous creation. Hope you Christmas was blessed and full of fun and excitement. Happy New Year my friend. "Hugs"

Theresa's Studio said...

I am late with my Merry Christmas but wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year. Your Christmas message was very touching. Love your project "Joy".

Marion said...

Looks great Sue. Very festive indeed. Hope you have had a lovely Christmas and safe travels.