Sunday 4 December 2011

Better late than never......The Roses November Challenge

Hello friends,

I've been very neglectful of my blog these past few weeks.  Everyone is busy sharing Christmas projects  and  I've made less this year than in past years.  Lots of other things going on at the moment with time in my craft room very limited.  I'll be posting as usual for AnnaBelle and Scrapbook Boutique but I hope you'll understand if I take some time out!  

One of the things I'm doing at the moment is taking some lessons to learn how to use my Christmas present..........Walshie bought me a new Camera! We're taking lessons together which is quite fun. I'm hoping over the summer to have some photos and maybe a scrapbook page or two to share.

As the title of my post says .....I'm late......The Roses Challenge for November was issued by the lovely Mary Anne and we are supposed to post the last Sunday of the month!  Oh dear, sorry Mary Anne........
A birthday card was called for, so I've coloured my first La La Land Marci thanks to the lovely Sue K who sent me some to colour.  How sweet is she in her Capri pants?  The pretty dp is from Pinkpaislee and is called Vintage Vogue.



The girls who make up the Roses bouquet are listed under the tab at the top of my page and they would love you to visit with them if you could take a moment.  

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I hope you're enjoying your week end. The weather has been all over the place again in Sydney but we've managed a bit more gardening. Oh and some photography homework.........Yes we get homework!!!  

I'm back on Tuesday for AnnaBelle Stamps first blog hop for December and hope you'll have time to call past.............Till then


Photobucket

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh Sue, this is so adorable and so worth waiting for!!!!! Enjoy your new toy!

Patti P. said...

Sue, I think we all have those times when other things call for our attention and no apology needed for taking the time for yourself. What a great gift and how fun to take a class and together. Can't wait to see your pictures. I hope you enjoy your summer....as we get ready for cold, brr weather. Love the CAS card...she is a cutie!

TesaB said...

Awwww! So totally adorable!!! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

It was worth the wait... this is just as sweet as can be! I think we've all been a little busy!

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable Sue!!
Good luck with your new camera and the lessons, it's so exciting for you!

Juls said...

such a sweet card! Love the gingham ribbon! HUgs Juls

Lorraine said...

I did a camera course Sue, a lot of it went over my head but I did find it useful how to use my new camera. Love the card. Hugs xx

Sue said...

Hope you are enjoying some 'you' time, totally understand the need for that-lol!!!
Your card, of course, is stunning, such gorgeous colouring on little miss Marci!! with this being your 1st attempt the sky is the limit!! Make sure you enter it in the La La land customer gallery too!!
can wait to see your photos with your new camera and lessons! :)