Friday 24 April 2009

Friday at last!







What a mad week the time has just flown! I wish I had kept a note of how many hours I've spent on the computer. Everyday I try to get one more thing sorted out on this blog - I'm getting there slowly!!

This morning I've been over at Stamp TV's launch on Splitcoast Stampers. Crazy, and hard to keep up with with so many people joining the 'chat' but fun never the less.
Today I'm posting a little card set I made ready for a gift. The story behind it is that I was given a very cute gift tag set for hosting a stamp party and thought ahh good gift idea I could do that! You know the way you do. Well I learnt a very valuable lesson and that is make the cards and envelopes (if you have to make envelopes) then make the pack to put them in!!! I made the envelopes last and made them slightly larger than the cards..... so now have to go back and make a new pack large enough for the envelopes. LOL.... Do you follow this? I guess I won't do that again........
So the stamp set is SU Animal Crackers, which is a really fun set. Base Card is also SU with all kinds of bits and pieces from my stash. I did a bit of colouring with Copic markers, not too much though.

I'm off to do some boring stuff (housework) ready for the week-end. Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Bev said...

What a fab, fun set of cards Sue - love the bright zingy colours x

Fiona said...

I lOve these cards Sue, lots of fun.