Tuesday 28 April 2009







Take a look at all these cards!
I went with a couple of my friends who are also new to card making, to Fiona's place.
Fiona is our local SU demonstrator and she was holding a workshop. We had a most enjoyable evening playing with all Fiona's stamps, punches etc and walked away with a very pretty card set (pictures 1 and 2) using the 'fresh cut notes' along with five other cards.
I'm sending my Mum in the UK the little card set for Mother's Day, I know she'll enjoy them and its always a good idea to have some 'just in case' cards isn't it!
If you get a moment drop by Fiona's blog here .

Oh I should own up the butterfly was an after thought when I got home and realised I had a big empty space on one card!!!!

That's it for today I'm off to check who won the 'Blog Candy' at Jeanette's blog..............



3 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

For someone new to papercrafting, I think you have done a fabulous job with these cards Sue!! Beautiful colours and embracing the white space!! Love the tag on the second card and the butterfly in the 3rd pic! :)

Fiona said...

Love the butterfly, it looks great.

Unknown said...

Hi Sue thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. my Aussie /Pom friend is Jo and she is in Victoria - cant remember her blog addy but its on my side bar think its title is scraps from Aus x