Wednesday 29 April 2009


Hi, another sunny but cool day here today, I'm excited though as I booked our flights for New Zealand this morning yeah!!!!!
Walshie and I are off to the land of the long white cloud next month oohh can't wait.
We fly into Christchurch and spend ten days driving around the south island. Actually a couple of those days we'll be cruising on Milford Sound. That's enough about that already!!!

I thought I'd post this little card I made for Joanne's Friday Pot Luck Challenge over at STV. I feel a bit guilty though as it's such an easy one! the clever card makers over at Stamp TV have already entered some great takes on this challenge which was 'No Squares Allowed'. what do you think naughty or not? The stamp is from SU Circle Circus which I really like and I stamped it onto a punched circle I had......not bad ah, I love the stamp-a-ma-jig.

Off to brush up some leaves.........

5 comments:

NinaB said...

I saw your card at the STV Gallery and admired it, but had to run for an appt., so I didn't get to leave you a comment. What a great idea! I love hats and never thought of making a hat-shaped card before.

Here's a link to conditioning your stamps:
http://patstamps.blogspot.com/2008/02/stamp-conditioning-and-birthday-whimsy.html

Kathy Jones said...

This is so clever and very striking!!! Fabulous idea and love the embellishments!! :)

Selma said...

I commented on this card on StampTV. It really caught my eye. Such a cute idea. Happy to hear you got your trip planned. Sounds like so much fun!

NormaB said...

Love your card - what a nice take on the challenge.

Donna Baker said...

Hi Tillymint! what a fun card!