Thursday 19 May 2011

Heartfelt Creations - Posy Patch Cream on White


Hello Blogger's

I'm glad you could call past again today I've another Heartfelt Creations card to share but first just a reminder that The AnnaBelle Blog Hop the one I stuffed up this week is still running, you have until next Tuesday to join in. Why not start at the AnnaBelle Blog .

Today I'm sharing a Cream on White card using the pretty HC Dies Posy Patch, hope you like it..........



Here are the details:
HC Products:              HCPC 3389 Sentiments For Mom  PreCut Set.
                                    HCD701 Posy Patch Die.
                                    Spellbinders Ovals and scalloped oval dies.


Other Products:         White, Cream card. Scrap of white on cream dsp. Versacolour sand beige ink  Stamp World  clear embossing powder. Martha Stewart Garden Trellis punch and white seam binding. Kaisercraft pearls.
Cuttlebug, Swiss dots embossing folder. Aleene’s Tacky glue, double-sided tape.
ScorPal.

Instructions:  Score and fold a sheet of A2 white card to make the top fold  card base. Cut a layer of cream card 1/8” smaller.  Trim white card to 3.75 x  5.5 “ and emboss with the Swiss dots embossing folder. With double-sided tape add this to the cream card. Punch a length of Garden Trellis from the white on cream dsp and  using some tack glue add this to the top of the embossed card. Wrap  some white seam binding over this section securing at the back of the cream card.  Tie a bow in another length  and add this to the centre.
Fro the cream card die cut a scalloped oval. 
Stamp the sentiment to some white card and clear emboss before cutting with an oval die. Attach this to the scalloped oval and centre on the white embossed card front.
Die cut four double posy petals and two single small petals from cream card (total of 10). Sponge the petals with sand beige, shape and make up four double sets with a pearl centre and two single blooms with a pearl centre.  Using tacky glue add these three either side of the oval die.   Add the extra pearls to complete the card front before attaching to card base with double-sided tape.



Back tomorrow with AnnaBelle Stamps, then on Saturday with my last card for this week using Heartfelt Creations Stamps.    Hope to see you...................
Photobucket

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Just gorgeous Sue! Love the colours ...and well all of it!

Kerrie said...

Another beautiful card... love all the little flowers, very pretty!

Jan Hennings said...

This is just so unique and beautiful :)

Diane said...

Gorgeous~gorgeous!!! I just saw your name while on another blog...and remember way back in March I had a Spring give away...you were my winner, but I never heard back from you, so am having another blog candy when I reach 100 followers, BUT...I want to send you a fantastic blog candy...so if you will come over to my blog, my email address is there and email me your address I will send you a wonderful "goodie"...just keep in mind I am a slow poke..but it will arrive......have a nice day!!

craftieodmae said...

I love the posy set, it's one of my favorites!!!!! Love what you did with them too! Gorgeous card.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Sue... I'm speechless! This is absolutely beautiful!

Angelica Turner said...

Your card is so pretty, love the color combo.