Sunday 29 May 2011

The Roses Challenge


Hi Blogger's

Last Sunday in the month is day The Roses post their challenge project for the month and this month the very talented Kym Webber issued the challenge.   We knew it would be fun as Kym loves to make dimensional projects and she didn't let us down..........We were asked to make travel tissue box cards.
If I type fast I might just get this posted during Sunday here in Australia......running a little late this month............sorry girls!!!!

I have made these before as little desk sets and  cut them on the PI which just leaves the decorating so here we go what do you think?

Please click the link at the top of my page to find the links for the other members of our Roses Bouquet and check out their beautiful creations.

See you soon...............




Photobucket

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

super cute!!!! These little tissue boxes makes ya hope for a cold,,,,,,,,,well almost hehe

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

How totally adorable is this, Sue! It came out so cool! I just love it!

CraftieConnie said...

Oh Sue-Rose! How pretty this is. You are going to please our Kymie-Rose for sure with this!

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous colors and I do like those stripes and the flowers! Excellent!!

Kerrie said...

For a rushed job, it turned our wonderful....

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well my goodness Sue Rose.... this is gorgeous! Love the green and your rose on the top is just to awesome!

Kelly S. said...

Why that there is just the cutest kleenex box cover EVER! Such a clever idea, Sue. It is so much prettier than having that famous brown Kleenex-brand box on your desk ;)

Selma said...

I love this little tissue box. I could have used this last week when I had a cold. The roses on top are so pretty.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Sue .Hope you and yours are well.
Great photos of your amazing project. I love the idea of having a lid as it makes the box a lovey table/desk decoration .

Lorraine said...

A very posh tissue box Sue, would look lovely in my bathroom. Hugs xx