Friday 23 March 2012

AnnaBelle Stamps - Say It With.......




AnnaBelle Stamps has a beautiful collection of hemp twine so what could be better.  The hard part is choosing which colours to add to your stash......

I wanted to try  one of the 'butterfly' cards  I see around the blogs. How about  using twine to for the butterfly........What do you think?  


I've stamped AnnaBelle Stamps All Squared to contain my butterflies in this little 4 inch square card. The gingham dp is one of the digital papers Andrea has in the store.....always great to have on your computer........ready to go!


Hope you'll go check in with the Belle's or the ABS Blog.   I've had a sneak peek and can tell you there are some fabulous ideas to get you inspired.........  If you link up your card over at Stamp Embellish Create just add the TAG ac068 so we can find it in the gallery:)
Thanks for calling by this week........have a great week end............

Photobucket




20 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super sweet design Sue! Such gorgeous colours and fun use of twine! Love that gingham dp... must check it out!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Sue what a cute idea! I love thsi...love popping by to see all o fyour beautiful creations :) And I am thoroughly enjoying my die cutter LOL

Andrea said...

Sue these butterflies are amazing! I'm loving the twine projects this week!!

Robyn said...

Hi Sue! LOVE !!! your butterflies! How perfectly sweet! Its going to be hard to top your use of twine!!

Patti J said...

Aren't you the clever one? What a great idea, Sue! Thanks for sharing your sweet card - love it!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly Sue...what a CUTE idea!

Vicki said...

Really nice. Never would have thought to use twine like this.

Victoria said...

What a fabulous idea! I would never have thought to make a butterfly out of twine. I'm determined to get a twine/thread butterfly into a card next week now!

Glenda said...

Very creative! Love the colors!

The Other Patti Sue said...

How cute is this.... super adorable and so creative!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Very clever Sue .... great card, sweet and cute in one!

Tiffany said...

how cute!!!!!

Lyn S said...

How clever! I love your butterflies Sue, great card!

Caroline said...

These are some of the most clever butterflies I've ever seen! What a really superbe card! Thank you for sharing your creativity.

Pauline said...

Amazing butterflies Sue! Such pretty colours and a really clever use of the button twine!

Angela said...

You are so clever!! I love your take on the sketch!! Such a cool idea!!

Caroline D. said...

This is adorable!!

Kylie said...

I simply LOVE your creative mine, Sue!
Your twine butterflies are so super creative, love, love, love them!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Sue said...

These butterflies are amazing Sue, they look so gorgeous in a rainbow of colour, fabulous showcase of the twine! :)

Marion said...

What a very creative way to use twine Sue! Love it!