Monday 26 March 2012

It's Party Time......and a Challenge......

2ND POST TODAY.......Look at me go! ......Scroll down for The Roses challenge card another Uniko Studio pretty!      Oh yes before I forget........HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEZAM!!!!!




Hello again,
I'm joining in with the challenge at Uniko Studio today.  I couldn't resist the first two stamp sets or the matching digital paper that was released last week either!  Beverley has a sheet of digital paper free to anyone who would like to join the challenge, so why not go take a look.  You can read about it HERE and collect your paper HERE.

Here's a Birthday card and a little gift box I made by printing two sheets of the design paper.
The sentiment and images are all from the TIME set.




Hope you can see how pretty this DP is!


A simple pillow box that measures 6" x 3.75" complete. Printed to the reverse of the DP and cut out...easy as!  You can find these templates from lots of sites on the Internet.

So are you up for the challenge? There's a great prize.......

OK off to pack a couple more boxes :)

Photobucket

14 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Beautiful Sue! Love those papers and that pillow box is a great idea! :)

Betty Benton said...

The dp IS pretty! I can see that you had a good time with it. So, how goes the packing -- when do you need to move out of your house?

Brenda said...

Very pretty card and pillow box Sue!!

CraftinGranny said...

Oh how cute Sue and I love this project. I apologize for not being around much lately and hope to get back more often. "Hugs"

Victoria said...

Beautiful paper projects with this dp and stamp set.

craftieodmae said...

you are busy!!! I love it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love it... so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sue! Love how you used that gorgeous paper, especially love the pillow box!

Beverley said...

Let me just lift my jaw from the floor! What a FABULOUS ensemble! I absolutely LOVE how you have combined the paper & stamps with such lovely colours & ribbon. I'm loving the pillow box it's such a cute box shape! Thanks for joining in on the Uniko Studio challenge! Hugs Bev xx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fantastic work, Sue! Great digi paper. I am trying to use all of mine more often, since I have the computer totally clogged with it!

redwasher1 said...

Sue, wow is this gorgeous!!! Love the colors and that little box is a stunner!!!

Lorraine said...

Love these Sue and the free papers wow you have done a great job. Hugs xx

Sue said...

Wonderful and creative set Sue! the paper is gorgeous and the pillow box is divine! :)

Pauline said...

This is a beautiful set Sue, the ribbon complements the colours in the paper so perfectly. Love the little pillow box too, great job!