Tuesday 20 March 2012

Uniko Studio - Today Tomorrow & Always..........


Hello,

Tuesday already and 'the boss' has gone off to a sales conference for a couple of days.  I'm making the most of things by getting up to date with cards I need to have ready for both AnnaBelle and Scrapbook Boutique.  

Still not quite ready to share my exciting news and you know what it'll be an anticlimax when I do **lol**....... right?  So frustrating........ so I'm making you share my frustration by talking about it here!

Anyway:
I've been admiring cards made with  stamps from a NEW company based in the UK.  You might see the link in the side bar here for Uniko Studio :).  Click the link and go take a look!

My sets arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to ink them up, so here's my first ........ there will be more soon.


'The boss' loves the 'clocking in' card........he can remember using them :) and recognised it right away! 
Hard to see in my photo but I stamped to the red card card another of the images as a background, then punched the edge with a SU spiral binding punch.
The base card was embossed with Swiss dots and I popped up the clock face with foam dots after die cutting it with a Spellbinders circle die.  The clock hands have been punched from more of the red card and finished with a black ABS Sprinkle.

Tomorrow I've set my blog to share the little project I mentioned in a previous post.......hope you'll call by for that.   Til then...............





Photobucket

9 comments:

lostinpaper said...

My first job had a clocking card (showing my age here)! What a fabulous design Sue, Love those clock hands in the corner!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

You're such a teaser! Nice images, can see their potential in scrapbooking too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super fun card... love the hands in the corner!

Victoria said...

Love the clocking in card next to that stunning red backdrop. The smaller timepiece is brilliant above the sentiment.

craftieodmae said...

super awesome! I put someones card in the mail today thats gonna get to her late.....this reminded me of it LOL. Maybe she will forgive me ya think ? LOL

Betty Benton said...

This is just too darn neat, Sue! Love it all but those red clock hands really pop!

Beverley said...

FAB FAB FAB! I love what you have created using the Uniko Studio stamps. The colour combo is lush & the clock hands in the corner compliment the stamps SO well. TFS! Hugs Bev xx

Sue said...

Superb Sue!! looks like you have been having fun with your newies! :)

Pauline said...

Another fab card using this set Sue!