Friday 26 April 2013

Friday Feature - All Things Grow




Hello, how are you? We're enjoying some glorious Autumn weather at the moment, so it's hard to be anything but happy!

It's Friday Feature at  AnnaBelle Stamps  and this week  we're featuring one of my favourite sets,



If you'd like to add this one to your collection, why not take advantage of the 20% off .....this weekend only. Instead of paying $17.95 this set is reduced to $14.36.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I masked an area in the centre of a piece of watercolour card. Then using Faber-Castell Gelatos mixed with water I've painted the background.  The image and sentiment were stamped, once the background was dry, using Hero Arts Latte chalk ink.  To finish the card I wrapped some fine hemp twine  and added three Sultana Sprinkles.

I hope you'll take a moment to check in with the Belle's this week. Each card is really different and showcases how versatile this little set is.





Just a reminder that Andrea has a huge Clearance Sale happening at the store.

Thanks for calling past...........x

Photobucket


All products available from AnnaBelle Stamps

All Things Grow
ABS Kraft Card
Fine Hemp Twine - Light Brown
Sultana Sprinkles.


PS.      I've added the Bloglovin button to my blog ready for when Google Reader finishes.  I've switched all the blogs I follow over too.  Are you getting ready? Will you go to Bloglovin?  I hope you'll continue to follow this little corner of the blogersphere :)

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, so peaceful!!!!

Karen M said...

I love your card sue - so simple and elegant - that is a lovely stamp set too - hugs xx

Skye said...

A gorgeous card. I love how serene the card is. The scene and the sentiment work perfectly together.

Andrea said...

Love the background Sue!! Beautiful soft colours - a classic!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Love the masking and colour choices.

Jose said...

Love the simplicity of this card, very neat. Guess I am going to have to go over to Bloglovin, but I hate change, cus I'm getting old i guess hehe
Jose x

Lorraine said...

Love this set of stamps so useful. Your card is gorgeous Sue. x

Janelle said...

Hi Sue, this card is almost exactly what I have made for a card I am doing for a commission about ombre. I hope you don't mind if I do something similar. You know what they say, "Imitation is the best kind of flattery". ;o) Bye the way, I love this card and the lovely soft colours you've used. I can almost hear the breeze through the reeds.

lostinpaper said...

Truly a work of art Sue!