Friday 19 April 2013

'Gettin a bit Dylusional' here.....


Welcome to my little corner of the Blogging world!  Have you had a good week? What about the weather, I've seen pictures of snow in the US......what's happening isn't it Spring over there? Not been too bad here, some rain but warm sunny days too...... so no complaints from me.

Enough chat better get on with the reason for today's post........AnnaBelle Stamps Challenge!


This  challenge from AnnaBelle Stamps is a sketch, hope you'll join us.

It runs for two weeks so you have plenty of time to enter.
The winner receives a Voucher for the online Store.

Check out the Sale this week too. No better time to add to your stash:)


Surprise, surprise.......we have a new Belle joining us today so please go say hello to 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



My card features the following AnnaBelle Stamps products:

Dotted Flowers - Sentiment
CBD 004 - Borders 1

I've been playing with Dylusions Inks again for this card. Using the sprays to colour a small piece of card  before stamping the design and cutting away from the frame.  I used a die cut (Borders 1) strip of card as a mask to add the detail to my coloured layer.  The black card is dry embossed with a Budding Vine EF.  The sentiment, once cut to size has had a black Copic marker run around all four edges and to finish 2 licorice Sprinkles have been added.
Thanks for calling past, see you soon.............
Photobucket

11 comments:

Juls said...

Love my dylusions, love how u have used yours! Hugs Juls xxx

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful background! Glad you're enjoying good weather. A little hotter than normal here but to my way of thinking that's better than cold!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hiya, Sue! The Dylusions looks like fun. I would look like an Easter egg up to my elbows, if I tried to play with that stuff. LOL! The weather is just plain silly here... hot, cold, hot, and now under tornado watch until the late P.M. Hope all is well. I been up to it in baby showers and prep! Few pics a bit down my blog.

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, love the flower

Beverley said...

WOW! Love the effect of the Dylusions on the background, the colours and layout you've used works perfectly. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, each and everyone is truly appreciated :) Hugs Bev xx

Unknown said...

WOW Sue, this is such a gorgeously, bright, bold, beautiful card! I love what you have done with the background. I have never used the effect of Dylusions before.... Gonna have to add that to the list of things to try!! Beautiful work! Xx

Kylie said...

WOW!!!! LOVE your background Sue, the colours are Awesome and I love the effect and with your embossed black panel...Perfect! LOVE it!!!

Hugs,
Kylie X

Deborah Frings said...

I've used the Dylusions sprays - the colours are fabulous and so bright! I just love this card - so vibrant!

As for the weather - it is supposed to be spring - but it's so cold!! It's crazy here in Michigan. Yesterday we reach a high of 80F by lunchtime and then had a HUGE thunderstorm and the temps have fallen to below 40F today!! Go figure.

Marion said...

Love your background Sue - especially how you incorporated the borders 1 die. Very clever!

Lorraine said...

Love the effects you have created makes it an interesting card love it. x

lostinpaper said...

What can I say Sue, it's that background that has me ogling... can I feel a TT coming up (pleeease).