Good Morning Blogger's,
Friday again so that means it's time for Annabelle Stamps challenge to Say It In......White .
My card features the set 'Diva', which I've coloured with Copic markers.
1. Stamp image colour and cut out.
2. Emboss some white card using the Cuttlebug and Kimmy-Luvs Embossing folder.
3. Punch either side of a strip of card for the sentiment using a SU lase punch. Then emboss the sentiment which is also a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Add three small pearls.
4. Punch two stars and a circle from the same white card. Add buttons with pearl centres.
5. Slip the sentiment strip through the circle and attach to the card front with double sided tape. Add the star embellishments.
6. Attach the coloured image using foam dots.
7. Lay some strong tape across the bottom of the card and stick the white ribbon in a gathered fashion directly to the tape, folding the edges under.
8. Attach the completed mat to the base card.
9. Make a cup of tea and relax!!!!
Hope you'll take the challenge this week and don't forget to get your sketch challenge cards for the ABSC021 posted before next week to be in the running for the prize stamp set.
I'm off to check the design team cards for this week hope you'll take the time to check them out too.
Thanks for dropping by, hope you can drop by tomorrow, I have the latest boxed card to show so see you then.
Click here to see my other All white card!!!!!! Well almost all white I have a hard time NOT adding some colour.........