Thursday 6 May 2010

Purse packs.....

Hi Blogger's,

Happy Thursday!!!! well I'm happy, can you tell? As this post goes out I'm attending the first Sydney Copics Certification class!!!!!!! I had my bag all sorted last night with my little camera tucked in to try and get some pics! I'll let you know how it all went.....promise.

I heard a few of my blogging friends would be attending the class too, so thought I might take along a little purse treat for each of them.

I've used stamps from Annabelle Stamps, various sets, I love them all, such wonderful little stamps in them, suitable for all kinds of occasions and very reasonably priced at under Aus$20 a set. I've decorated with flowers from the petal kits and also used some of the blossoms and gems.....oh and not forgetting the ribbon! All from Annabelle Stamps......go take a look.

OK it's off to bed for me.....

Till next time.........


9 comments:

Robyn said...

Aren't you sweet?? Love your little purse packs especially the pink one! Have lots of fun!!

craftieodmae said...

WOW Sue, these are awesome! You have done an outstanding job!!!! Hope you have fun and yes we wanta see pictures!

The Other Patti Sue said...

How cute are these! Your friends will love them!

redwasher1 said...

Sue, you are so wonderful!! Making all those adorable gifts. They will love them!! Have fun!!

Betty Benton said...

Lovely gifts!! Have fun, dear friend!

Selma said...

You are so sweet to make something for your blogging friends. They are going to love these little treats. We will be waiting to hear all about the class. Have fun meeting your friends and learning all about Copics.

Kerrie said...

Hi Sue, well my brain was in over load last night, just a quick thank you for my little pressie

Edna Morrisedie said...

Back row centre.... belongs to me, thanks Sue I love it and have already used the notebook, it was great to meet you, talk soon!

CraftieConnie said...

These are so neat, and lovely Sue.
Love what you havve made up!