I got my new sets from Claire at Waltzingmouse Stamps yesterday, she had a huge release of eight sets and they were all great. I had a hard time deciding which to order and ended up with six sets! Last night I sat looking at them all and couldn't make my mind up which set to start with........does that happen to anyone else? In the end I turned to SCS and decided to make a CAS card for their challenge.
1. Fold a the card to make a 4.25 x 6 inch card.
2. Punch along one edge of 3 x 6 inch P L Ivory card with a Fiskars Upper Crest punch.
3. Cut a a strip of Webster's Pages petite papers Collection Triple Pack, Seaside Retreat, Garden Gala & Nature's Storybook (I think this is Garden Gala!). Making sure to get the lantern in.
4. Punch along the bottom edge of the dp with the same Fiskars punch before attaching it over the PL card.
5. Stamp the sentiment also from 'Asian Gardens' directly to the dp in close to cocoa
6. Stamp the exotic bird from WMS 'Asian Garden' just above the dp. Stamping twice once with SU close to cocoa and baja breeze and then a second time with just the baja breeze.
7. Pierce across the top of the PL card and attach to the base card with double sided tape.
8. Add four 3mm Blueberry Sprinkles from Annabelle Stamps.
Hope you like this one...........leave me a comment let me know if you read the Method will you, I can't decide if to add this or just post the cards.
I'll be back tomorrow as Friday is Annabelle Stamps day! Hope you can drop past.