Thursday 20 May 2010

Feel Better Soon


Hello all, one of my friends had to go into hospital on Tuesday and I popped in to see her this afternoon. Didn't think to take a card with me as it was all a little rushed, so came home and whipped this little cutie up ready for my next visit!
Method.
1. Cut one piece of pale pink card to size, with a top fold.
2. Stamp the GKD image from Spring Mix onto white embossed card, colour with Copic markers.
3. Cut and emboss using a Spellbinder Die, attach to card with foam tape.
4. Attach four brass self adhesive dots and score a line with the aid of my Scor-Pal.

I'm quite enjoying making these CAS cards for a change!

Till next time...... 

13 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm sure your friend will love this! So adorable!

craftieodmae said...

awesome card, she'll love it and I hope she feels better real soon!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Your friend will dearly love this! So glad that you shared it with us!

CraftieConnie said...

Hi Sue, hope your friend will be home soon! She sure will love this little fella!

Shirley-Anne said...

It is simply a sweet card . Love the embossed line at bottom with the brass dots . The image is so cute too.

Betty Benton said...

A darling card! I know your friend will get a smile from it!

Jessie said...

What a beautiful cas card Sue, your friend will love it!

Kathy Jones said...

What a lovely CAS card Sue and I'm sure your friend will appreciate it so much. I hope she is going to OK and it's nothing serious.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Such a simple card, but effective. Love it. And I am sure your friend will too.

:) Marcia

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I sure this will brighten the day of your friend. I love the CAS look of your card.

redwasher1 said...

Such a cute CAS card and hope your friend is home soon!! She will love this card!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Sooo cute, I love the little furry with the sentiment, nice to have it all CASed up too!

Curt in Indy said...

This is adorable. I really love the score line and brads at the bottom of the card. Such a great look! Best, Curt