Hello blogging friends,
what's happening in your part of the world? Here in Sydney we've had a day of constant rain and I believe, though I haven't set foot beyond the drive, that the roads have been chaotic!!! Nothing like rain to cause problems on the roads here........
What do you think is this card a bit on the large side for my little blog? I've just realised that I can choose to make my pics extra large.....not sure how this will look!
I've used Claire Brennan's Waltzingmouse Stamps set, Asian Gardens for this card and the sketch is from Challenge Heaven's May Card Challenge.
1. Cut Pale pink card to 4.25" x 5.5". Add a layer of white card followed by a layer of dp. (Beautiful dp, an oddie from
2. Stamp the image in SU Close to Cocoa on to P W card sponge the edges with Antique Linen distress ink.
3. Cut the image using a Spellbinder Label die, Cut another shape from pink card. Adhere the pink card to card.
4. Emboss the pale green card with a Cuttlebug Script embossing folder and cut to size. Adhere to card over the pink mat.
5. Emboss a piece of darker green card with a Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder and cut the scalloped edge with a
QuicKutz 12" scallop die. Adhere to card adding 5 pale green Dew Drops.
6. Attach the stamped image over the pink mat using fine foam tabs.
That's it till Fridays Annabelle Stamps Challenge, I'm trying to get one or two cards made to pre-post for whilst I'm away......don't want you to forget about my little blog!!!