Wednesday 12 May 2010

I spy with my little eye..........


Hi Blogger's,

I hope your week is going better than mine!!! I've had a sore eye that was giving me a problem for a couple of days and by yesterday the swelling had gone down. Then this morning I woke feeling like I had grit in my eye. By lunch time I'd decided it was time to visit the Doctor who removed a foreign body from my left eye! Not sure what it was or if it was the cause of the earlier irritation but thank goodness it's gone. Hopefully now I can get back into some card making because I really haven't felt like it!

Enough winging from me......... I thought I would post this little navy and white card today. It's a CAS card using a navy base with some embossed white card and three Annabelle Petals. I've added button for the centres with the two white ones tied on with crochet cotton. The sentiment is from Annabelle Stamps too.

I've been asked to make another boxed card for an Anniversary and I'm using some Webster's Pages paper with some roses............ Hope to have that ready to show you tomorrow.

I also received another beautiful RAK from Crafty Connie......ah thanks Connie, you're very naughty but nice too!!! Connie has set the challenge for the 'Roses' May challenge so I better get that underway.

Oh and today new stamps arrived to play with...... yeah!!!

Life is good.......... See you soon,


14 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow Sue, it's gorgeous!

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful card , Sue . Love the white embossed background and the middle buttons on flowers .

Edna Morrisedie said...

Good to hear you have cleared your eye, that can't have been nice! And you came back to all white, looks fab, love the birdies in the embossing and the blossoms are fab too!

craftieodmae said...

The card is beautiful! Glad your eye is on the mend. Isn't Connie good to us, I got mine yesterday too, Christmas in May LOL

Kerrie said...

Glad to hear your on the mend, love the embossed background...

Theresa's Studio said...

Love this card. Liked how you left space below embossing for the sentiment. Take care of your eye.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally a WOW card! So,so pretty! So glad your eye is better!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eye irritations are just the worst! Hope you are feeling better now. I love your white on white with just a touch of color!

Brenda said...

Oh so elegant! I love the cleanness of it. Sue I am glad your eye is better, take care of it.

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful and elegant!! Glad you is much better!!!!

Betty Benton said...

Glad you got the eye taken care of! This is such a beautiful card -- I love it and I want to make one just like it!

Fiona said...

Love this too ! White is so effective.

Ida said...

Very pretty and elegant looking.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue, this is an absolutely stunning card! I LOVE white on white and the hint of navy sets it off so beautifully.

Robyn Little