Saturday 14 January 2012



Hello Bloggeroos,


Saturday again! Did you get through Black Friday without any mishaps? What about your plans for this week end?  We're hoping for a couple of days without wind. Then we can enjoy the garden looking tidy, as we sit  under the awning relaxing........yeah right, like that's going to happen!


We have soccer tonight and our team are top of the table and on a bit of a winning streak.....long may it last!  We, hopefully, will get a few photos as per our 'homework' assignment. This week we're delving into P, TV and AV....... having gone through full manual. P is pretty straight forward the other two should be fun!

I'm pleased to report that the Camera shop did a great job printing a few of our shots and will, from now on get the gig full time!!!  I'll share a couple soon.

OK enough babble I have a little card to share today. I was stoked you liked my quick and simple card of Thursday.........I'm thinking there might be a rush on wide tipped Copic markers....well maybe.

Today's card uses another of the AnnaBelle Stamps NEW sets available from the 14th January. It's called 'Love Birds' and is just packed with the cutest little images (20 in all) and ten sentiments. Check the blog to see some of the Belle's sneak peeks.


My card is a bit Laura Ashley...ish with the panel of stamped leaves and hearts sitting over a layer of pale mint green card. The central panel features two of the stamps from the set plus the sentiment and this panel is popped up on foam dots.   A nice little engagement or wedding card I think...... hope you like it.


Thanks for taking the time to call by again today........I enjoy your visits :).  See you next week.........


Photobucket

15 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh this is lovely. Gorgeous little stamps and you've arranged them so well.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Sue! Love the 'Laura Ashleyness' of it. Aren't these stamps gorgeous? Hope your team win tonight!

Betty Benton said...

Really cute card -- love your description of it -- Laura Ashley...ish!

Shirley-Anne said...

Stunningly sweet Sue .LOVE IT .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Glenda said...

Very pretty girl!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

It's very Laura Ashley-ish ... but very sweet!

I hope you got a break from the wind. We get strong winds here every night as the heat escapes from the hills behind us, so I'm used to it. But it does mess with the garden on a daily basis so I understand where you are coming from.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Yep, Laura would be proud! Cute!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm lovin it... simply beautiful!

Kerrie said...

Sweet card, and pretty stamps... agree Laura Ashely alright!

Marion said...

Love how you have hung the hearts from the branches...very clever. I wouldn't have thought of that!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Sue! What a beautiful background you created its just so pretty!

Kym Weber said...

This is so pretty! Love the stamp images! Reminds me of wallpaper in a cottage home! Real beauty!

Lorraine said...

Hi Sue beautiful card I would love fabric in this design, now there`s a thought. Hugs xx

Selma said...

I love Laura Ashley prints and you have created a perfect print. This card is so pretty.

Sue said...

absolutely beautiful Sue, from the layout to the gorgeous colours- I love it! :)