Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wednesday whatnots......


Hello, we're halfway through the first week of the new year and the weather has been amazing. Lots of people in Sydney returned to work yesterday but 'the boss' is off for a few more days....... would you like to see how he's spending his time?



Here's our little home on wheels. Unused and uncared for these past few (lots) of months. Well, work takes over and then it's garden, house ..... you know how it goes.  I just happened to share some pictures from Pinterest of sweet little vintage trailers, (which is what ours is) decked out with quilts and pillows and even some revamped with all the latest mod cons!  That was enough to spur him on, now he   talks of long weekends at his favourite beach......fishing..........ahhhhhhh well he seems happy so I've left well alone and got on with some 'secret card business'.  I wonder if he could fit me a desk in there..........



Photobucket

9 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Hmmm...sitting close by a pretty stream or picturesque shore, in a cozy little trailer with all your scrappy supplies, while DH is wandering around doing the fishing thing sounds like a nice way to spend some time. :)

Patti P. said...

Hi Sue, Happy New Year!! Loved your card from earlier, What a clean look, but with so much depth and texture. Looks like he is happy and that's what counts...right? Just like me in my stamping world or at least that is where I should be, trying to get my momentum back. Is is in the 30's here and the wind is howling with a light skiff of snow on the ground. I would love to go camping in some warm weather and I am not even a camper, lol. Have a great rest of your week.
hugs....

Betty Benton said...

Glad Ian has something to keep him busy! And you're involved with secrety card business -- no fair, come on, tell!!

Robyn said...

Sounds great Sue- everyone needs some time at their favourite beach !!
My favourite place to be...too bad my DH likes to be in the bush!

Andrea said...

He looks happy enough lol! Chris would love a project like that again :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Sue
I'm sure a card table could be slipped in somewhere .If not take along lots of card and papers and a few of your punches and some containers to fill with labels , tags and flowers or whatever you have .Failing that I'm sure you will do some crochette flowers like that you sent me .
hugs shirley-anne

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This really brings back memories of my childhood, Sue. My very favorite Aunt and Uncle had a pink and white one just like this. i loved to go inside and play when it was parked in PA and not the FL Keys. It was like a doll house! Hope he is having fun.

Sue said...

So cute! I am sure he loves you so much that your every wish is his command- bring on the crafty desk! :)

Narelle said...

So much fun to be had on family camping adventures!
We have a little old Jayco camper where the beds pull out of the end and it winds up...... we have the most amazing adventures away with the kids in it!