Monday 14 January 2013

Cheers - LIM 102


Hello,

I'm feeling more human again! After all the hot weather we've had, we had a huge storm last night with thunder and lightening and best of all RAIN!  It was so good, I stood out in the rain for a few minutes.....didn't quite dance around but I promise you it was so refreshing!  Much cooler here today with a little more rain early on. The birdbath is full again and the garden appreciated the soaking......so much better that the hosepipe :)

Anyway, I have a CAS card to share today for this week's Less Is More challenge.

SPORT or EXERCISE.....

is the theme this week.  I've used a cling rubber stamp from I Brake For Stamps for my card.  It's a bit saucy so wouldn't be to everyone's taste......I think it's fun though.



Back to my painting :(

Photobucket

17 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is such fun!
Great colouring Sue!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Gillian R said...

What a fab card & great image. Glad you have finally gotten some rain!

Kathyk said...

How fab is this! Love the humour

Kathyk

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehe too cute sue! love the image :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

ha ha, that is just too funny! Great card!

craftieodmae said...

fantastic, makes me smile all over!

Deborah Frings said...

LOL! I really did laugh out loud when I saw this - it's brilliant! Super image and fab sentiment.

So pleased to hear that you've had some rain - perhaps a little more might come your way soon.

Viv said...

Two words - LOVE IT!

Jenny said...

Hehe that's too funny.... Great card :0)
Jenny x

Michelle said...

Fabulously fun image! You have coloured it brilliantly. Love the CAS style.

Michelle :o)

lostinpaper said...

Another FUN design Sue, looks like you had a blast colouring it!!

Dotty Jo said...

So funny! What a great card, Jo x

Skye said...

A fantastic card and so funny. Great colouring

Jen Nelson said...

sue this is fab... what a fun images

Sorry late visiting this week...
Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Sue said...

loving the image, makes me giggle!!
another CAS stunner! :)

Darnell said...

Oh, how I love this saucy image, Sue! I must have it!

I've come to thank you for your sweet anniversary wishes and have spent quite a long time visiting. I'm following AND subcribing so hopefully I won't miss you again! I love what I've seen!!

(Sorry to be so tardy saying thank you. I took some time off the computer to celebrate with Mister and now I'm slowly making my way through all the lovely comments we received.)

'Til late, take care! Darnell

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh I love it ... even if it is a bit saucy!