Friday 25 January 2013

Friends -ac155



Aghhhhh where did this week go?  I've been spinning like a dervish all week......still I managed to get lots of none crafting stuff done which, I hope will make the coming weeks a bit easier.  More about that another time.

Now it's time for AnnaBelle's Friday challenge and we're feeling sketchy this week.......hope you'll play along. You have two weeks to make a card using Andrea's sketch.  The winner of our challenge ac155 will receive a $15 credit to spend in the store.   Oh, go take a look at the NEW LOOK store if you have a moment!




Here's my card which is also my entry to LIM # 103 FRIENDS .  

Hope my English and American friends are staying out of the snow as much as possible.......brrrr just thinking about snow makes me shiver :)
Go check in with the Belles and our fabulous guest designer......Janet. All the links are under the DT tab at the top of this page.
Thanks for calling past today.............til next time.  x


Stamps:
Whimsy Flowers (sentiment)
Cuts By Design 004 Borders (embossing and die cutting)


Photobucket

10 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous Sue! How COOL is that touch of gingham..... I really need to stop hoarding and start using lol!

Deborah Frings said...

Sue this is lovely. Such pretty flowers and I do like the die cut border behind!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely use of the sketch! Great use of the die panel behind the image. Have to go out today...maybe it will be warmer than 10 degrees F when I do. At least the streets are clear of snow.

Betty Benton said...

Loving this beautiful red, black and white card!

Andrea said...

Love the portion of the background die to frame the flower! Gorgeous idea!
Andrea x

Sue said...

stunning Sue!! love the contrast between the red and white, the backdrop of the border is fabulous! :)

Danielle Daws said...

So pretty! I love that gingham ribbon feature!

Gillian R said...

Gorgeous Sue, love the addition of the gingham ribbon

Kylie said...

Sooooo pretty Sue! LOVE how you used the border die and I'm loving your colour combo!

Hugs,
Kylie X

Janet O'Brien said...

Hi Sue - beautiful card and the choice of sentiment is lovely. I must put that background die on my wish list as your idea to use it to frame the image is great:)