Sunday 13 January 2013

Let's talk about TIME......

Take a moment to see this offer from Andrea at AnnaBelle Stamps


Good Morning, how goes your week end? I'm not going to talk about the weather except to say the thunder rolled around yesterday afternoon, but no rain to speak of........painful!




This week's sketch over at CAS(E) this sketch is an interesting one, are you playing along? 

I'm a  fan of Uniko Studio Stamps, an  English stamp company and thought I'd use one of the first sets to be released by Beverley the owner/designer.




I've sponged some card using VersaColor Topaz, Turquoise and Lilac ink before stamping the image in VersaFine Onyx Black.  Trimmed to size and adhered to my white card base.  The sentiment (from the same set) is stamped below, with the word TIME inked a second time in Lilac and popped up on foam dots.


Check the Uniko Studio Stamps Blog here to see more cards made with these fabulous sets. 

Photobucket

10 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Very cute -- love the sponged background!

Patti J said...

Great card, Sue! And what a fabulous take on that sketch! Love those Uniko stamps! Hugs...

Patti P. said...

Hi Sue, love your card, those look like fun stamps as well.I hope to play in this challenge as well. I took a look to see what all I have missed (I have been a bit lax in visiting myself, sorry) Love your new room and look forward to seeing what all you come up with. the quilt is gorgeous. I wish I could sew! Happy New Year my friend!

Gillian R said...

Perfect take on the sketch. Hope the weather cools down for you, would gladly send you some of our cold weather

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous - love the sponged colour and the raised word too!

lostinpaper said...

Oh Sue, this is sooo pretty! Those sponged colours have worked perfectly and I just love how you popped up one of the words in the sentiment!
Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Fiona said...

Love the colours of your sponged background and this stamp set which I've not seen before. Hope you get rain soon.

Jackie Rockwell said...

What a wonderful interpretation! Very cool images!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Ardyth said...

Love the contrast between the 'steampunk-y' gears and the soft pretty colours! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Chrissy Larson said...

LOVE the hard gears with the soft colors. It really works! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch.