Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Roses January Challenge - Fancy Fold


Hi Blogger's,

The last Sunday of the month means The Roses Challenge and this month it was Betty's turn to pick the theme.  Hope you'll take a moment to check out the girls cards, there are sure to be some stunners :) The Links are under The Roses tab at the top of my page.

I went with a Spring Card  and I used a sweet little image from LOTV which was a gift with magazine purchase some time back.  That's the good thing about sorting through your stash.......you find all kinds of treasures!







Edit.
I'm so late with this card post..........Sorry Betty, it's been a bit mad here with the bad weather and I've been without a computer for a couple of days too.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

An adorable spring card, Sue! The patterned paper you used is very cheerful! I hadn't heard about your cyclone and flooding. So thankful you missed the worst of it. Prayers for those who lost their homes.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I was just ready to send out a posse to check up on you. I heard there was bad weather over there, but wasn't sure about your area. Glad you are safe.

As for this sweet card, we will take her, late or not. Loving that bright pink!

craftieodmae said...

awesome fold! Man you really have had a time of it, hope things settle down for ya, we got 3 inches of rain here yesterday, our back yard had a river running through it LOL!

lostinpaper said...

This is just TOO cute! I've never made a spring card... are they difficult?