It's time for the Friday Annabelle Stamps Challenge which this week is Say It With...Ribbon.
My card takes it's colour theme from the pretty lime green and tuftan flower ribbon available from Annabelle Stamps.
1. Fold 1 sheet of 8.25" x 5.75" embossed white card for the base card. Layer with American Crafts Brown followed by a
layer of pale green lined card.
2. Cut three different lengths of ribbon and run some double sided tape to the wrong side. Adhere to card.
3. Stamp image from Flowers with Love to white embossed card using SU close to cocoa ink.
4. Cut the image out using a Spellbinder Labels 4 die, emboss whilst still in the die.
5. Using Copic markers colour the image. (There's lots of 'Feather Blending' around the Aussie blogs at the moment...this is feather blending my style.) Using foam dots adhere the image over the three strips of ribbon.
6. Stamp the sentiment from the same set in SU close to cocoa, in bottom right hand corner.
7. Add three 3mm toffee sprinkles in top right hand corner and to the centre of the two flowers.
Hope you'll take a moment to go check out the other design team members cards this week and if you haven't yet entered your card for our sketch challenge here......you have till next Thursday evening (our time) so there's time yet. I've seen some lovely projects so far why not go to the Annabelle Stamps challenge blog and check them for yourself, check out the cute Helen's Birthday stamp set that Andrea will send to one randomly picked entry.
We've been warned to expect some extreme weather in Sydney over the week end......high winds and lots of heavy rain ....I hope they're wrong!!!!
Have a great week end all..........