This weeks sketch challenge from AnnaBelle Stamps is a nice simple one which would look equally good flipped. Let's see how many variations you can come up with for this one.
This week I decorated a small gift bag and made a card to match - hope you like this set using AnnaBelle's versatile Backgrounds By Design No 3.
Click on the image to see the detail.
My local Spotlight Store had these plain little gift bags for sale at 50c so a couple came home with me....perfect for small gifts.
The gift card measures 4 x 4.5 inches.
1. Stamp Backgrounds By Design #3 to create the patterned strip. Stamping the lattice in Tuxedo Black and adding one of the small accent stamps in Versacolor Lime. Adhere to strip of American Craft Card in black.
2. Adhere a layer of Pink Petticoat dp over some ACC in black. Position the stamped and layered section to the left side attach with double sided tape.
3. Stamp the sentiment from 'Flowers With Love' onto white card and cut with a Spellbinder circle die, before adding to a punched scallop circle in black. Add one of AnnaBelle's tiny flower petals studded with an AnnaBelle Sprinkle.
4. Wrap some White hemp around the card tying off in a bow so it sits to the left of the sentiment circle.
5. Add the sentiment circle using foam dots. Add three more Sprinkles to the top right hand corner.
The Gift Bag.
1. Stamp the tall element the same as the card. Attach it to some black ACC. Position this to the left of some PP dp adhere with double sided tape. Add the three Sprinkles to the top right corner.
2. For the circle element on the bag I've added one of my little concoctions, which is basically made up of three felt wound roses, a felt leaf, with a couple of stick pins added. Some tulle and a bow tied in AnnaBelle's fine white hemp.....this is fabulous and ties the best bows. I make these up on small punched circles of card that can be attached to any project very easily.
For more inspiration why not check out the Belle's and Bella's blogs all the links are in the left side bar.
Please also go see our Guest Designer this month Lyn. Her cards are just so beautiful, we're looking forward to having her post along with us this month.
Hope you feel inspired to join us again this month, we look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations.
How To Play Along :
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to the AnnnaBelle Stamps blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!