Wednesday 16 February 2011

An Award.....sniff!


This is my second post today ......Please scroll down for AnnaBelle Stamps Release of Backgrounds By Design 3.   Leave a comment there to be eligible for the prize.






Hello ......  My husband shared with me this Valentines Day........he passed on his cold...sniff!!  We share most things so why not!  I'm typing this looking through eyes full of water and a tissue held up to my nose.....I look terrible, pale with a red nose...can you picture the scene?  We had planned a couple of days away towards the end of the week but that's not  happening now......we'll keep our germs to ourselves I think!

The one bright spot is that I received this lovely award from two of my dear blogging friends. Selma and Theresa.  I am honored that they both chose my blog as one of their five....please if you don't know these blogs go take a look and you will see why.

Selma makes the most amazing floral creations....with such amazing detail. It's no wonder Joan from Joan's Garden chose her to design for her shop and Heartfelt Creations are so lucky to have her on their design team too.

Theresa's blog is a treat to visit, she not only makes wonderful paper creations but she's pretty good with all things digital!  I would love to sit with her and learn how to use Photoshop.....maybe one day!  She also shares beautiful pictures from her garden and it's clear to see where she gets her inspiration.

Here are the Rules of Award Acceptance :
-Right-click on the award and save it to your computer to add to your blog.
-Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give ONE reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?
-On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself.  Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.


OK ...so you  know I usually pass these awards on to everyone......not today! Here are 5 blogs I enjoy visiting;   No special order:

Andrea:    Who is the 'Boss' at AnnaBelle Stamps.  Her cards are beautiful and she's pretty good at designing her own clear stamps. (Check out some of the last  sets ........ she's way to modest).
Lisa Lara:  Has one of the best looking blog pages around .....her CAS cards take some beating too.
Marcia:  No-one designs blog pages as nice as she does ..... her blog is a treat too.
Kerrie:  Well she's my buddie we've know each other for years. I talked her into blogging and even though she has a busy  working life she keeps her blog going.
Monique:  Here's another busy blogger who showcases some of the best Dimensional projects and the cutest cards. A visit to her blog is always a treat.

Now 5 things about me....OK what don't you know already!

1. I don't enjoy grocery shopping but wouldn't dream of shopping on-line.
2. I  dislike having to decide what to have for dinner every day!!! (tell me I'm not alone).
3. I'd love to visit CHA!
4. I love to sew as well as play with paper.
5. I hate feeling sick..... and rarely visit the doctor cos even if you go in felling good ...with so many sick people waiting ... you're bound to walk out with something!

Thanks again girls I'm going to take more cold tablets and eat an orange......I know the vit.C is a bit late but still.....sniff



Photobucket

10 comments:

Robyn said...

Agree with you about deciding what to have for dinner every night- you are not alone!! I think its the hardest part!! Congrats on your blog award!

Selma said...

I'm so sorry you are sick Sue. Hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for the sweet comments.

I'm lucky I have a DH who loves to grocery shop - he likes to go every day. You are not alone on hating to figure out what's for dinner. I'd just as soon skip it. Well take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Andrea said...

Thank you Sue, you are so sweet! I won't promise that I'll pass it on today, but I will write out a post-it note.... Chris says my desk is more yellow than the boring brown underneath now lol!
I hate deciding!!! It's always so much easier once the decision is made....don't ask me why!
Feel better soon so you can take those couple of days away!!
Andrea
x

Kathy Jones said...

Oh Sue - I'm so sorry you are sick!!! I have been too - sick as a dog with the flu! :( I enjoyed reading a little about you!! :)

craftieodmae said...

ah, take care and feel better soon!!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

You are so kind.....if I ever get "down under", we'll play on Photoshop...not as hard as it sounds. Visited your recipients and love each and everyone's blog.
Sorry you have a cold...take care of yourself.

Theresa's Studio said...

PS: I too don't like to decide on dinner each night and grocery shopping is such a chore.

Monique said...

HI Sue.. Oh boy I sure hope your feeling better soon... First of all congratulations on receiving the award and second thank you so much for passing it on to me.. I am so blessed to have a blogging buddy like you :)... Big Hugs Monique

Kerrie said...

Sorry to hear your sick this time of the year!... good on ya Mr Walsh, thanks for the lovely comment, hope you get better real soon.... then we can have lunch and a shop!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Nawwww thanks for your kind words Sue. Now you need to tell Mr Walsh there he should not share his germs! Hope you are both feeling better soon.

Take care hun,
Marcia