Friday 4 February 2011

An Award....


Good Morning,

I received a new award from one of my followers  Susan  .  Thank you so much Susan I very much enjoy popping past your blog to see your beautifully coloured cards.......such a talent!  Go check,  I know you'll agree.




This award is to showcase some of the not-so-well-known blogs.  We have some talented crafters out there and this is one way for you to find new and interesting blogs.  All I have to do is nominate three to five blogs I read and want others to get to know .

If I tag you and you want to participate,  create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favorite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.



Special Note from the Originator:
Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.

I chose 3 that I think deserve more followers than they have, because in my opinion they are very talented and make stunning cards...Please pop over to see their blogs - I promise you will NOT be disappointed.

In no order:


Jose:     JosesJottings
Kerry:   KerrySteger
Lyn:     ArtyInspirations


Edit:


I have to apologise to my good blogging friend and fellow Roses member Mary-Anne!   
Mary Anne sent me this same award some time back that I clearly missed...........It's been so hectic at Hotel Walsh!!!  I knew I had fallen behind with comments etc.    So Sorry.
Please go check Mary Anne's blog if you get a moment she is an amazing crafter with a wonderful collection of projects and cards.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Vicki said...

What a great idea! Blessings to you!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you got the award, Sue! I left a note on Feb 1st to give it to you, but you must have missed the comment. Glad you got it anyway, cause it's well deserved. Hugs, M.A.