Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine...




Happy Valentines Day!!!

Hope you've all been given flowers, chocolates and best of all lots of attention!


I've been busy getting bits and pieces ready for the AnnaBelle Feb Release and a couple of other exciting things and realised I needed to make a card for the Boss...........

So here's my last Valentine Card for this year.  Lots and lots of hearts (not sure what he will think about all the pink though).

The Cuttlebug embossing folder I used is called Kimmy-Luvs (great name).
I stamped some white card using a SU Script stamp and inked and distressed the edges before adding an AnnaBelle Stamps sentiment.
The narrow hearts stamp is also from S U with the edges inked and adhered to some pink card it sits over a pink doily heart.  

I left this card on the kitchen bench so he would see it before leaving for work, along with the wrapped chocolate heart I made for Friday's post.  When I walked into the kitchen I found a hand written note with a drawn heart on some yellow card........
Not a very romantic Valentine maybe........ but I'll keep it anyway!!!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Robyn said...

HaHa! Better than nothing! Lol!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Sue .Hugs to you my blogging friend .
It is a beautiful card .Love the hearts , all of them .

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love this card... So pretty in pink! I'm sure the boss man loved it too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Lovely, Sue! Thanks for the reminder of that SU heart stamp!

Lorraine said...

I did get flowers, choc and wine hope you did Sue. Happy Valentines Day

Selma said...

Sue this is a beautiful Valentine. I'm sure he loved it. I have something for you on my blog.

craftieodmae said...

Love the card, it's so soft, gorgeous!!

Betty Benton said...

Bet he was thinking -- look at all this pink, but I guess I'll keep it anyway!!

My DH apologized for giving me a store-bought card but the sentiment was priceless --
"I Saw the Most Gorgeous Woman Walk by Today and I thought to Myself .... Marrying Her was the Best thing I ever did."

How about that!