Monday 7 February 2011

Get Fit........




Monday morning here in Sydney and I'm pleased to say a Southerly change  came through about midday Sunday cooling everything down!      Saturday was so hot  even the beach offered little comfort!

Not much crafting done until last night ...... I had a card to make for my neighbour who has just come home from a short stay in hospital.  He wouldn't appreciate  your standard get well card so I turned to the set I have from I Brake For Stamps - Humorous Seniors and added my own sentiment which was computer generated.
What do you think of Hypertension Harold?


Very CAS card just one layer of digital pale blue card over a pre folded card of blue!
The image has been coloured with Prisma's and OMS and the sentiment printed from my computer.

Hope you all enjoyed a good week end.
See you soon........
Photobucket

8 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

hi Sue , well our week ended on a high with Michelle home safe.
Hope you and yours are well.
Love this image . Any man who wears braces as well as a belt definately needs help , I say. It's a fun card and I am sure it will be well recieved .

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great card... made me smile!

Betty Benton said...

I'm sure he'll love it, Sue!! It's certainly not your every day, run of the mill get well card!!

craftieodmae said...

Your card is topps and he'll love it!!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

What a fun card...made me smile...love the image!

Cheryl said...

This is a fun card! Great sentiment!

CraftieConnie said...

Heehehehehehe Heck he is serious isn't he! Great card!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Hahahahaha!