Tuesday 1 February 2011

Rock and Roll!!!



36c in Sydney today!!! Hot and very windy which is a very bad mix!
I'm sure so many of you are trying to keep warm with snow, ice and winter conditions and the last thing you need to hear is me moaning about being too hot!

So why don't I get on with my post today.....right!

First things first... thank you so much for all your lovely comments and encouragement on my last post.  You really are the best and I consider myself so lucky to have such a great group of friends.  That's how I think of you all 'friends'. To all those who CASED one of my cards I'm sending you a cyber {hug} you made my day... thank you!

Right my card......It's for SCS CAS challenge 104 Rock and Roll.


I wanted a quick male card and my male will appreciate the background colour!
I started with a pre-folded card then a layer of Rich Razzleberry which I embossed with Cuttlebug's Spots & Dots.
Opposite corners have been rounded with a Sprinkle added at both corners.
Some light sponging around the die cut label before adding the image and sentiment.
I punched slots in the label to loop some matching ribbon through before popping the label up on Foam dots.


That's it, a quick CAS card.......off to work on some colouring.....thanks for dropping past see you soon......

Supplies:Photobucket
Stamps:  AnnaBelle Stamps: Rockin Instrumental.
Ink: Memento London Fog and Lilac Posies for the sponging.
Card: Pre folded base card. SU Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry.
Embellishments: AnnaBelle Stamps Boysenberry Sprinkles . SU Razzleberry dot ribbon.
Equipment: SU Slot Punch. Cuttlebug and Spots & Dots embossing folder. Corner rounder.

11 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Very manly card Sue. That paper is so rich and vibrant. Beautiful CAS card my friend! "Hugs" Carol

Kylie said...

What an AWESOME card Sue!
LOVE the main colour you used and that ribbon is so yummy, great CAS card!!!

Take care, Hugs,
Kylie X

craftieodmae said...

You always rock GF! and your cards are always gorgeous!

Andrea said...

Great CAS card Sue! And that background colour is so yummy!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Rock On GF! This is awesome... love the rich razzelberry, one of my favorite colors! Wishin we were warm and windy instead of 11` and windy )0;

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Perfect masculine card, Sue! Glad you are having a super star week! I left you a little something on my blog!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card...great masculine style. Enjoying the sun and warmth of Florida .....so happy to miss the storm in the north. Really bad at home in OH today. Not set up to make cards here yet so missed out casing your cards. But enjoyed those who did.

Colleen said...

Sue,
I love the razzleberry paper! Great card. Congrats to you for being the feature stamper over at SCS. I've always admired your work.

Monique said...

How fun Sue..Love the dark rich color with added texture!! :)

Jose said...

Lovely card, and love that rich background colour you have used and the embossing folder you have used, it all make a great card.... Oh I feel for you with all that heat! pity you cant send us a bit!

Kerrie said...

Love the rich background, and I love the stamp set from Annabella, one of my favourites.