Tuesday 8 February 2011

Grace - Featured Stamper 209




This weeks featured stamper at SCS is Lori Boyd.
If you're not familiar with her name she creates some super cute Digital Stamps (By LORI designs) and has a fabulous gallery to browse for inspiration.

I chose to CASE this card and I stuck to Lori's layout.....more or less. No ric rak on mine I used the  upper crest punch twice and added petals in the half circle detail.
The image I chose to colour with Inkadinks is called Grace,  she's  a digital image from Sugernellie.



I hope Lori has as much fun as I had checking out all the cards made in her honour!

See you soon.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Patti J said...

Sue, this image is so sweet, and is colored beautifully! I'm not familiar with Inkydinks...will have to do some research! Great card, and yes, Lori is FABULOUS! Hugs...

CraftinGranny said...

OMG this is gorgeous Sue. I love that image and haven't had time to ink her up. Beautiful card and coloring my friend! "Hugs" Carol

Monique said...

Simply adorable Sue.. Such a cute image, wonderfully colored !!

Deborah Frings said...

This image is absolutely gorgeous - so beautifully coloured!!! Love the funky papers you've used. It's great.

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a super adorable card... love that sweet image!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous image beautiful card. Love it. Hugs xx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have been seening these images around quite a bit lately. They are just precious, and you did a fab job of casing! She is the sweetest thing ever!

craftieodmae said...

I absolutely love this, and that image is fantastic! Gotta go get me one~!

Selma said...

What a sweet image. Your card is so pretty.

Colleen said...

Sue,
Soooooo cute, wonderful coloring!

Juls said...

she is just gorgeous!! Love her teamed with those bright funky colours! Hugs Juls

marilynprestonn said...

Sue, love this little image of girly innocence and the inspiration from the sketch you used. Well done. I at last could become a follower on your blog, I was trying a few times this week and Google wouldn't do it for me. YAY! I will be stopping by, looking for me. I will be enjoying your awesome work.

:)Peggy

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Beautiful CASE and gorgeous colouring.