Wednesday 12 December 2012

3 Quick Christmas Cards using Washi Tape for Scrapbook Boutique

Hello,

HAPPY 12/12/12


I'm sharing 3 Quick Christmas cards today and all of them use Washi Tape.  The products for these cards came from Scrapbook Boutique.



Not sure about you, but I always seem to be caught in a last minute rush for Christmas cards.  I try never to make exactly the same card twice so having quick designs works for me, especially when I have to get them in the post early for overseas mail :)
All three of these are super easy and if you're interested Evelyn has posted the 'how to's" over at the Scrapbook Boutique blog today.


I've had so much fun with this super sweet little set from Penny Black called Christmas Friends.
Here they're framed with two rows of tape.


Double up the Washi to use as ribbon.........it ties a good bow! Add some embossing, come Copic colouring and you're done.



This last one uses the Washi tape to frame a simple cut shape with a strip of dp adhered behind the cut.
Add a few gems or as I did dew drops, to dress your tree and another Washi bow.

So there you have it super easy, super quick, super Washi!!!!

Till next time............
Photobucket


4 comments:

Selma said...

I really love to come see your work. These cards are so cute. I love those Penny Black images.

lostinpaper said...

Such fantastic designs Sue! I just adore these sweet images, especially those birds, and your colouring is perfect!

Skye said...

Lovely cards. Great designs and cute images

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Very cute cards, especially love the hedgehogs!!