Friday 14 December 2012

Peace on Earth - ac152




Hi Blogger's,

Here's a fun colour challenge for you to play with this week. Can't wait to see lots of bright cards on the run up to Christmas.  

This week's challenge will run for two weeks so you have a little more time to join in :).  Just add your project to the AnnaBelle Stamps blog or to the gallery at Stamp Embellish Create with the tag ac152.  The winner will receive a $10 credit for the AnnaBelle Stamps Store.

Here's my card this week and I have to confess as soon as this one was finished it was in the mail.........Next year I will start early!!!!



The Belles were asked to feature the stamp set  Holly Branch this week, which is actually one of my favourites :).  

I've  used two dies for this card, one to cut the ornaments and one to emboss them.  I stamped one of the holly springs and cut it by hand to dress the lime ornament, using 3 cherry Sprinkles for the berries.  The ornaments hang over a strip of crimped waterfall (pale blue) card by red fine hemp twine.  This set has five sentiments, this is my favourite.

Well that's it, the Belles will be back with another challenge from AnnaBelle on Friday 28th.  That's if we don't all over do the Christmas festivities :).........Happy Christmas, stay safe.



Photobucket

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I really like this one, love the backing and those gorgeous bright ornaments!

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful card , Sue. A simple design that packs a punch .
Merry Christmas to you and yours
hugs Shirley-Anne

Deborah Frings said...

Sue - this is just fab! Love the bright, zesty colours and the subtle embossing on the ornaments. It's great!

lostinpaper said...

Every year I say I'm going to be more organized... I would love to make individual cards for everybody, but I have to succumb to the 'mass production' option. Your card is super cute Sue, Love how you have embossed the baubles!

Skye said...

Great card. Nice design. The embossed baubles are lovely
How is your quilting going?

Angela said...

Fabulous card Sue and such a CAS design too! love the idea of embossing the baubles, too cute x