Friday 21 December 2012

5 More Sleeps...........




Well we're on the count down now....... 5 more sleeps!   

Anyway, I have a card that I haven't shared here on my blog yet, made using stamps from AnnaBelle Stamps.  Not your usual Christmas colours but........I quite like them!
Ornamental Christmas is one of the smaller sets and if you don't have it in your collection.....go check the store where Christmas stamps are on SALE!  I've clear embossed images from ABS Holly Branch over some of the pretty digital dp that is also available in the ABS store.

Back soon with just one last  Christmas card !!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is really elegant! Love the pretty ornaments and corners!

craftieodmae said...

beautiful card my friend!

lostinpaper said...

Soooo elegant Sue! I adore these colours together too, actually I just posted a very similar card lol! Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

Selma said...

These are beautiful ornaments. They look like they are out of acetate. Merry Christmas wishes to you and Ian.