Thursday 20 December 2012

Snow Days for Scrapbook Boutique


Hi Blogger's,

I have a little winter card to share today. This was made with products from Scrapbook Boutique and Australian on-line store.  Go take a look for all your scrapbook and card making supplies :)


You can find the instruction over on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog and I've added a direct link to all the products used at the bottom of my post.

Thanks so much for taking the time to call past today.......See you soon.

Photobucket


5 comments:

Patti J said...

Who can resist a cute snow card? This is adorable, Sue, AND it has polka dots! Even better :) Cute as can be, my friend!

Angela said...

Gorgeous! I am so loving that Diamond Dust!! really makes your snowman pop!!!

Karen M said...

I love your cute snowman card:) Merry Christmas to you and your family - hugs x x

lostinpaper said...

Such a cute little scene Sue! The added glitter to the snow banks is just perfect!

Skye said...

A delightful winter scene. I love your little snowman and the added glitter